- Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs? (Symptoms should not be chronic or related to other known causes or conditions.)
- Fever or chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sore throat, trouble swallowing
- Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
- Decrease or loss of smell or taste
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
- Have you travelled outside of Ontario in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
If you answered NO to all questions from 1 through 3, you have passed and are welcome to dine here.
If you answered YES to any questions from 1 through 3, then we are unable to accommodate you at this time. We recommend that you go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or Telehealth Ontario (1 866-797-0000) to find out if you need a COVID-19 test.